• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15400OR Solid Gold

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Happy share another recently finish build .It is 15400OR with full solid rose gold external parts. Real 18k gold case, bezel, caseback, crown and full bracelet.

Have done our usual AP mods on this as the finish is still a little rough but after all mods result is very good looking .

Bevel and polish case and bracelet and brush refine, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor and movement service
Bezel screws realigned and polished
Alignment of markers and hands
Pressure test to 6ATM

zrOIiD.jpg

zrOoVY.jpg

zrOOpk.jpg

zrOYGo.jpg

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
At least $6K USD inc. gold weight plus price of construction assuming it is AU750

Jtv007

Looking Around
27/4/18
Happy share another recently finish build .It is 15400OR with full solid rose gold external parts. Real 18k gold case, bezel, caseback, crown and full bracelet.

Have done our usual AP mods on this as the finish is still a little rough but after all mods result is very good looking .

Bevel and polish case and bracelet and brush refine, make the bracelet feel smooth and nice
Silence the rotor and movement service
Bezel screws realigned and polished
Alignment of markers and hands
Pressure test to 6ATM

zrOIiD.jpg

zrOoVY.jpg

zrOOpk.jpg

zrOYGo.jpg
How to contact you? Your whatsapp number don’t work

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Absolutely a fantastic job @AMF ! You're making it harder and harder for me to resist breaking my piggy bank and ordering one.

Eliran13

24/9/13
Just placed my order with AMF very excited can’t wait to see the outcome. So far they have been extremely responsive and helpful with all my questions.

Reactions: mcboom

LuxuryProblems

15/3/23
US
This watch is absolutely beautiful. I have always wanted a gold watch but have been told by several people that gold watches are bad every day watches… I’ve been told the moving parts wear quickly because the gold is so malleable… can anyone confirm this rumor??

lovendetta

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
26/4/19
Looks amazing, great job. Please PM me infos if still available 🙏

Thiccboi

4/3/20
CONUS
I asked AMF to sell me an individual gold link so that I could test the gold with an independent third party before i made the full purchase of this watch but was refused.

• Haha
Reactions: LeBron and TESLA760

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I asked AMF to sell me an individual gold link so that I could test the gold with an independent third party before i made the full purchase of this watch but was refused.
Well, your question was more than reasonable...any explaination for the refusal ?