• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15202ST v2 (dial update)

CeramicLeaf

Horology Curious
17/8/20
I ordered a The Royal Oak15202 ST v.2 January this year. Like mentioned before: you got to have (a lot) of patience. It took approximately 6 months for the watch to arrive. I have to clarify there was also a Chinese New Year in between and it took almost 2 months for the package to be cleared from customs. I can, but I won't say anything about the shipment because it's not up to me to discuss 'trusted info' via a public forum.

The contact between me and AMF was good. I always got answer within 24 hours and they're willing to help with everything. There were some minor issues, but not worth mentioning. If this is the way AMF is doing business, I vouch for them!

The watch ain't cheap but you will get a high quality rep for a very reasonable price. I can't remember seeing such high quality rep ever. If people want to see some pictures, feel free to ask. I can say it matches every claim/photo they posted here. And it's even beyond expectation.

Before you receive your replica they will do a quality check. AMF will send several pictures and after approval, they prepare for shipment.

I have divided the watch into 5 different topics, namely:
1. The bracelet; The strap is very sturdy, the closure is very strong and opens and closes with a 'soft touch'. 9.5/10;
2. The dial; The dial rework is reflected quite well. Personally I think there is room for improvement. However, this is very difficult to accomplish. For a modified watch I give it a 9.5/10;
3. The polishing work: It looks great! The brushed and polished part is indistinguishable from a real Royal Oak. 9.5/10;
4. The alignment of markers, bezel screws and hands: This is also indistinguishable from a real AP with the 'naked eye'. 10/10;
5. General impression (value for money); I am very pleased with my AMF rep. I will be ordering a premium rep again anyway. I'm still unsure which one it will be. 9,8/10.

TLDR:
I vouch for AMF. The rep is exquisite, premium quality and worth every penny. Will order again!

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
I ordered a The Royal Oak15202 ST v.2 January this year. Like mentioned before: you got to have (a lot) of patience. It took approximately 6 months for the watch to arrive. I have to clarify there was also a Chinese New Year in between and it took almost 2 months for the package to be cleared from customs. I can, but I won't say anything about the shipment because it's not up to me to discuss 'trusted info' via a public forum.

The contact between me and AMF was good. I always got answer within 24 hours and they're willing to help with everything. There were some minor issues, but not worth mentioning. If this is the way AMF is doing business, I vouch for them!

The watch ain't cheap but you will get a high quality rep for a very reasonable price. I can't remember seeing such high quality rep ever. If people want to see some pictures, feel free to ask. I can say it matches every claim/photo they posted here. And it's even beyond expectation.

Before you receive your replica they will do a quality check. AMF will send several pictures and after approval, they prepare for shipment.

1. The bracelet; The strap is very sturdy, the closure is very strong and opens and closes with a 'soft touch'. 9.5/10;
2. The dial; The dial rework is reflected quite well. Personally I think there is room for improvement. However, this is very difficult to accomplish. For a modified watch I give it a 9.5/10;
3. The polishing work: It looks great! The brushed and polished part is indistinguishable from a real Royal Oak. 9.5/10;
4. The alignment of markers, bezel screws and hands: This is also indistinguishable from a real AP with the 'naked eye'. 10/10;
5. General impression (value for money); I am very pleased with my AMF rep. I will be ordering a premium rep again anyway. I'm still unsure which one it will be. 9,8/10.

TLDR:
I vouch for AMF. The rep is exquisite, premium quality and worth every penny. Will order again!
I mean, I'm always up for juicy pics of high end reps. Please and thank you

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

TLDR:
please make a review on the AP thread. A LOT of people would be interested. Thanks

Reactions: Zees Watchdiary

CeramicLeaf

Horology Curious
17/8/20
Something went wrong in the post above. @mods: please delete it.

I made several pictures with my phone. I'm not used to make perfect pictures, but IRL the watch is stunning. This weekend I had several people coming up to me to say it looks stunning. As I mentioned before: I have a reference of a real one and you can't tell the difference with the naked eye.

The dial is now even better than I said before. The last two pictures you can see the 'sun dust effect' and its stunning. It's really hard to capture with my phone, but believe my word on it: it's gorgeous. You can see the it reflects different on the last two pictures, so the V2.0 mod is a plus!

HLod4b.jpeg
HLoX1i.jpeg
HLoTHX.jpeg
HLoCEc.jpeg
HLoptI.jpeg
HLole4.jpeg
HLoB0j.jpeg
HLon48.jpeg
HLo9yR.jpeg
HLo6gK.jpeg
HLotP1.jpeg

SamiJ

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
NY
How would you say the steel quality on this one compares to gen?

CeramicLeaf

Horology Curious
17/8/20
How would you say the steel quality on this one compares to gen?
The value for money is very good. The gen watch is top notch. I'm comparing it to each other, but that's actually irrelevant because the price of a gen watch is like 50 times higher. The 'appearance' of the watch/steel is like a gen one. It's really shiny (not overkill) and the brushed/polished parts are superb. I can see a professional spot any inquiries, but this watch is so exclusive, that I doubt someone will ever mention it's a rep. And that's for the steel quality, but also the dial and the finishing of every other part.

Reactions: mcboom

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
Would like to order one? How/ where do I order? Have you also got a NAUTILUS 5811 or a OVERSEAS ULTRA-THIN 2000V?

taw6189

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
31/8/23
Is the watch’s case width shaved down to gen spec?