• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime Watches payment

Srblacksheep

Looking Around
13/6/20
Hello Guys,

Im new here. Im trying to buy for first time a watch from www.intime05.co.

I asked for the paypal payment because i feel more secure with that method but i received this email, indicating the payment whould be like a personal payment. not a comertial payment. So, if something wrong happen i cant open any dispute so the trust I felt paying with paypal was lost. I just want to know if anyone paid using paypal and sent as personal payment?.
I received the following message by email and signed by Ryan.

------------------------
Please send a PayPal payment as personal payment (send to friend / send to someone you trust / send without protection)or it’s called “mass payment” in some countries. Also make sure you do not leave any notes in the description field.
Paypal ID: [email protected]

1. Don’t send the payment as goods or service.
2. Don’t write any note in the payment, must be left BLANK, we will know that’s your payment.
3. Don’t write anything related to replica, watch or any product name, just leave the payment description in Blank (nothing to be written).
4. We will issue a refund if the payment is not sent in personal payment option (send to friend / send to someone you trust / send without protection) or if the payment is sent with any note.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
This is normal so they dont incur any fees. Ryan is a trusted dealer, I have bought many watches from him the past so you can buy with confidence.

Just be aware when ordering now there may be delays in postage due tot Covid. Be aware of this before you order but you will get your watch eventually you just need to be patient.