• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime/Ryan Review Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue Dial ZF

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Hi there,

I don't order too many reps anymore like I used to, but just thought I'd share my recent experience with Ryan/Intime as it's been a while since I've ordered anything.

Timeline:

6/17/22 - Inquired about the watch directly with Ryan and asked if it was instock/any discounts. Same day Ryan said they had it and just put my payment through on website.

6/18/22 - Paid for watch + same day QC pictures were given. I denied the first watch as the alignment of indexes didn't look that good + gap on end links. SAME DAY but end of day another QC for a different watch came through. I GL'd it looked good to me (I've posted it here) NO LUME SHOT WAS GIVEN EVEN AFTER ASKING just FYI

6/20/22 - QC was approved but watch was pending being shipped. No time grapher was given, but requested this day and was given same day.

6/22/22 - Watch was shipped and USPS (United States Postal Service) tracking number was provided NOT a DHL or similar..which I thought was interesting as I used to receiving a DHL shipping number.

I'm estimating around 2-3 weeks before the watch hits US soil and then afterwards Intime estimates 3-5 days for it to be in my hand thereafter. So in total I expect the time to get to my hand to be around a month in total from my past experience.

Ryan, as everyone usually knows seems to be on top of his game. The replies and responses were quick. I purchased from HONT before and I'm used to slow slow responses. We'll see how the watch looks when it gets here but so far I think the customer service from Ryan has been great. Here's some QC pics of my watch that I've already GL'd.

Reactions: lodd