• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Intime buyer review - VSF Submariner 116610 LV

Cudder_836

Avid Horologist Explorer
9/10/22
DE
Hi everyone,

New to the game of reps but not of watches. Been lurking on these forums for a while gathering information and recently decided to acquire my first piece! I've always lusted after the 116610 LV "Hulk" but could never justify the premium it brought on the grey market. Well fast forward some time and I decided to bite the bullet. Intime had some great reviews, I carefully went through the threads here and decided to go ahead with the purchase: a VSF Hulk

- Order made on the 2022-09-01
- Paid through credit card website 2022-09-01 (Payment did not go through asked to pay via Paypal)
- 2022-09-02 Order payment received
- 2022-09-04 QC Images sent
- 2022-09-04 QC Approved
- 2022-09-05 Shipped
- 2022-09-14 Watch Received in EU

All in all 14 days from the moment I made the order till I received the watch! Shipping only took 9 days to central Europe. Watch arrived as described, really well packaged!

Love the watch, very happy with the entire order process. The only thing I can fault was the QC, unfortunately not many pictures were sent and the resolution was quite low. The timegrapher numbers were also sent in a later email.

Below a simple wristshot!

Thanks for reading and hope this helps some other newbies who might be on the edge or waiting for their timepiece!

FarewellFire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/17
Looks magnificent - out of curiosity, why the VSF over the competition (I know that it is well regarded, just curious to hear each individuals reasoning)?

Cudder_836

Avid Horologist Explorer
9/10/22
DE
Thanks @FarewellFire ! Honestly, I don't have an obvious answer to your question. For some, the ZF is a better rep of this model due to the dial color being the most accurate, but these VSF's have always been highly regarded in terms of finishing.

To summarize I can't fault mine, even the bracelet which is also often mentioned as a weak point in the VSF's I've compared it to the one on my gen explorer and it is crazy close both in feel & comfort (the only faults I found were the sharper edges & Rolex crown on clasp).