• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Little help from the ladies or gents who often buy for their ladies...

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
Well I did my research on what watch I want for myself and got that sorted out but... I am having a hard time finding info on the ladies watches. My wife recently seen what I have been up to and she sparked an interest and had me search through the TD's website that I was going to soon make a purchase from (intime).
She likes gold but I explained to her that she will get called out on it being a rep of a $20,000 + watch. She now understands that and found that she really likes the Omega brand. In particular she likes the De Ville 27mm. Here is a link: https://www.intime01.co/omega/3376-...on-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-ronda-quartz.html
I can't find much info on this rep. I don't suppose any ladies or gents who buy for their ladies could chime in with their $0.02...? I'm not trying to take the easy way out. There just isn't enough info to research regarding the ladies watches... :(
We spent a few hours last night on here trying to learn more about the ladies reps. Especially this one but there is very little to find.

Thanks for any help. Cheers.

watchsteve

Renowned Member
15/5/16
Searched many, many times. Not much exists here re women's watches - unfortunately. I'm going to try the new 114300 perpetual with the wife, see how that looks. Obviously it's mine but if she likes then grab her one

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
The MK De Ville is a really nice rep. I was contemplating a purchase very recently for my SO. MK maker's De Ville reps are the most popular for both the Genders. Mens is on v3 I believe.
I can't comment how close the blue of the dial is especially since it hasn't been replicated from a gen sample but that shouldn't bother you as coming across the Gen in wild is less than one in a million.
The crystal markers though might be indicative that its a rep, given that they reflect light differently from actual diamonds.
I say get the watch and if your wife thinks its a keeper, get a Prof 2AR and actual diamonds set by a jeweler.

joesetx

Known Member
19/4/14
If your wife is like mine she is not going to want to set or wind a mechanical watch.
I recently bought her a rep Chanel J12 white ceramic with a quartz movement and she was very pleased.
She has gotten so many compliments from her friends and in white ceramic it's a great summertime watch.

If you go that route you will need to pick up some tools off ebay to resize the bracelet.

I just emailed WBK and he hooked me up.

another popular rep for the ladies is the Cartier Baloon Blue.

Logan86

Renowned Member
27/12/14
I have purchased two gen Omegas and a Tag for my girl and she wears her damn Apple Watch while the other waste away in her jewelry box. Kudos if your woman actually wears a watch.

D

d4m.test

Datejust ladies or midsize for future reference. Rendez vous JLC nice you. Portofino midsize IWC great.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

JWJ: I have the solution! JLC Rendez Vous!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI