• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Incredible watches from Lucy!

Updog

18/7/19
Lucy did an amazing job getting me a couple of watches! Lucy was great to deal with and was meticulous with QC before she would even consider sending the watches through - would highly recommend and will be getting more watches from her soon!

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Great to hear & lovely to see, they both look amazing!

Got my QC pics & hopefully shipping this week.

Well wear & enjoy.

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
If you dont mind, and you can PM if you'd rather, but where are you based & how long for shipping? Thanks in advance

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Australia - shipping took 2 weeks or so.

Cheers, thank you.
Enjoy the watches.

Am waiting on order #1 (double order like you) but already thinking of #2, damn this is addictive :frusty:

Stay safe and well wear.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Lucy did an amazing job getting me a couple of watches! Lucy was great to deal with and was meticulous with QC before she would even consider sending the watches through - would highly recommend and will be getting more watches from her soon!

Those are wonderful pieces you got ahold of there. Truely amazing and such a treat to receive these tidy and superb watches from Lucy.

But what is up with the lugs on the Patek? The lugs and strap seem to look rather funky.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Just the reflections on that photo probably.

Alright, I thought so but could not really tell.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures. You sure caught my interest for PP! We'll see how long it takes for me to pull the trigger...