• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Praise of Solution6

Proven

Horology Curious
17/1/13
Just over a fortnight ago I contacted Solution6 to establish whether they would be able to assist in servicing my 2013 NOOB DSSD, which has been sitting in a cupboard for 5+ years. Not for a moment have I regretted making that initial contact. Communications slick and helpful Solution6 also sourced a replacement 'pip' which had decided to detach itself from the watch. I was quoted accurately for price and turnaround time (both of which seemed more than fair) and we were off. During the work, I was provided with written and photographic updates and the repaired piece was returned to me promptly. I'm a really happy customer and my only hesitation in recommending Solution6, is that next time I come to use their services, it means the queue will be longer! Thanks again for your professionalism.

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
I’ve used Lucian for a few years now and he is fantastic, quick turnaround and very punctual and great knowledge.
Photos every step of the way, he has serviced and repaired and performed various mods to a very high standard.
I would recommend @Solution6 to everyone

Reactions: Solution6

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
@Solution6 Hey mate! I've heard great things about you left, right and centre! haha. One unimportant question : D'you really make a huge effort to send pics out to people when you mod their stuff? or are pics not common practice. It just sounds like such a cool extra.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
he is a leg end..... honestly can't speak highly enough of him..... ( errrr Lucian doesn't this bump my work up the list ;) )

• Love
Reactions: Solution6

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
@Solution6 Hey mate! I've heard great things about you left, right and centre! haha. One unimportant question : D'you really make a huge effort to send pics out to people when you mod their stuff? or are pics not common practice. It just sounds like such a cool extra.
Always photos my good sir as these watches are full of surprises. But I think it’s important to highlight if any issues are found during a routine upgrade.

• Love
Reactions: McDuck888