• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Improve bezel click on Sub

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Looking to make the bezel on my CF Rolex Sub much more snappy and gen like. Anyone in the CONUS experienced in being able to do this for me?

Reactions: CycleBuyer

BoyScoutt87

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/12/22
United States
I recently saw a post on this, but can't remember where I saw it. Basically what they did was swap out the bezel click spring for Gen and it's much more "snappy" like gen. I think it's fairly easy to do yourself with minimal tools.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I recently saw a post on this, but can't remember where I saw it. Basically what they did was swap out the bezel click spring for Gen and it's much more "snappy" like gen. I think it's fairly easy to do yourself with minimal tools.
That sounds like a great idea. Wonder how I can get a hold of a gen spring? Any rep modders willing to source and install for me?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
That sounds like a great idea. Wonder how I can get a hold of a gen spring? Any rep modders willing to source and install for me?
Parts like this can often be sourced on Chrono24.

Reactions: BoyScoutt87

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Is there a modder that is familiar with the procedure, has the parts and can do the work for me?

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Does this mod also apply for GMTs? Specifically 116710

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I might end up purchasing the wrong parts. It would give me greater peace of mind if a watch maker could take a look and tell me what exactly I needed to purchase.