• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important - New Contact email : [email protected]

neprietenos

Horology Curious
5/4/23
USA
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly .. but 1st post and with a problem... I could suggest that you read the new member stickies.. I could tell you to look at TD section for contact information.. I could tell you a lot of stuff that you can get quality information from but I won't as a simple look at the address you gave and the directions given to use a different website to pay (cause the original doesn't exist) points to a simple scam.. please read stickies and save yourself from yourself
So I read through all this stuff, but Intime’s TD page has a loads of buyer reviews talking about purchasing through this “gray website” of monzawatch. I’ve been emailing Ryan, he told me I could purchase through the website, and when you “checkout” there it takes you to the page described above.

Oh Crap

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Ireland
So I read through all this stuff, but Intime’s TD page has a loads of buyer reviews talking about purchasing through this “gray website” of monzawatch. I’ve been emailing Ryan, he told me I could purchase through the website, and when you “checkout” there it takes you to the page described above.
Look at the website he used then look at the website from here...they are not the same

neprietenos

Horology Curious
5/4/23
USA
Look at the website he used then look at the website from here...they are not the same
Oh snap I didn’t catch the intime.com website he used.
Very weird that a scammer site and the actual site would both point to monzawatch though, right?

JLee7

Looking Around
23/5/23
Usa
Dear Customers,

Please note that from now on we will be using a new email address: [email protected]
That is already the best way to contact us since we have been having problems with our hotmail recently. In the meanwhile, emails sent to intimewatches@hotmail will still be handled; however, they will be replied from the new email mentioned above so the gradual full transition can be ensured over the next couple of months.

Thank you for your attention,
Ryan
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly .. but 1st post and with a problem... I could suggest that you read the new member stickies.. I could tell you to look at TD section for contact information.. I could tell you a lot of stuff that you can get quality information from but I won't as a simple look at the address you gave and the directions given to use a different website to pay (cause the original doesn't exist) points to a simple scam.. please read stickies and save yourself from yourself
Dear Customers,

Please note that from now on we will be using a new email address: [email protected]
That is already the best way to contact us since we have been having problems with our hotmail recently. In the meanwhile, emails sent to intimewatches@hotmail will still be handled; however, they will be replied from the new email mentioned above so the gradual full transition can be ensured over the next couple of months.

Thank you for your attention,
Ryan
Hi Ryan,
I sent you an email about 2 watches. Thank you

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
Hallo an alle. Ich bin neu hier und werde mich auch mit Ryan in Verbindung setzen, da ich an einer Uhr interessiert bin. Grüße aus dem Norden Deutschlands.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hallo an alle. Ich bin neu hier und werde mich auch mit Ryan in Verbindung setzen, da ich an einer Uhr interessiert bin. Grüße aus dem Norden Deutschlands.

Please post in English - if everyone posted in their native tongue it would be absolute chaos.

Sub_Souljah

Horology Curious
31/7/23
DE
Hello everyone. I'm new here and will be in touch with Ryan as well as I'm interested in a watch. Greetings from northern Germany.

alfieott11

Looking Around
21/8/23
Hi Ryan, I sent you an email inquiring a stock check. Please check your inbox
Thank you

Davey1966

Looking Around
26/5/19
Hi Ryan. I have sent a number of emails over the previous week regarding the repair/replacement of my watch (order No. #138232) which you have had in your possession since before April 2023. Can you respond please? As the last time I heard from you was on 23rd May. I came back to this forum to double check the email address and I have been sending them to the correct one...even had a response to say it was sent correctly.

TheMan888

Horology Curious
17/11/23
Hi Ryan,

Is it best to email you first or make the purchase through your website?

Really excited to making a few purchases through you.

Thank you so much🙏🏽

atadams77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
28/9/23
I plan to order from you soon. Is the best way just via your website?