• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Im back !

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello,

I just did couple of watches at my new place and can finally say I'm back and ready for work.
I still have couple of remaining watches to finnish and once that is done I'll be accepting new work based on the queue. List is quite long so it might be awhile till i can work on your watch but if you want to get on a wait list go to my website www.watchmakerusa.com fill out order form and wait for your turn. It's at least two month now and tons of people messaging me so please don't be mad if I don't reply. It's just too much for one person to handle all this.

Thank you and have a happy new year!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sels1997

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/20
Great to hear! Can’t wait for you to work on the order I submitted. Anyway to find out where I stand in queue? Thanks so much Pat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Great to hear! Can’t wait for you to work on the order I submitted. Anyway to find out where I stand in queue? Thanks so much Pat!

Sorry can't check it i go one by one.... If someone doesn't respond i take another one on the list.

It's 160 people waiting.

sels1997

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/20
Copy! Totally understandable, assuming it goes off first come first serve or is it most recent request to oldest?