• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I have no words for the actions of this judge.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
This is beyond belief, Marvin brought to my attention, he's got a brain the size of a planet so he managed some words but me? Stunned silence is the best I can manage.
America, your freedom tank appears to need a top-up, badly.

Lonelyarrow

Lonely Lonely ---->
Patron
Certified
14/11/21
NY
This is disgusting. But it happens all the time in my hometown. Police shows up outside your door, you gotta open the door and let them in, if not, they‘ll bust in anyway and arrest you for resistance of law enforcement. I guess when an authority operates above laws, or can make up their own rules, this is the outcome

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
"You won't get into my house without a search warrant"

"Oh yeah I will"

What the actual F

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
"You won't get into my house without a search warrant"

"Oh yeah I will"

What the actual F
That's what happens these days. People have no shame. Especially in the US.
If you wear a title of any sorts, you feel entitled. It doesn't matter what oath you took. They are the law.

That's how they think.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well duck me sideways, that is seriously messed up.
Almost beyond belief isn't it? And then she just kicks off her shoes and takes a seat . . .
Things are happening, apparently, this is not the first complaint about her. I'll post here if there is any definitive judgment against her but so far she's been censured and the matter is ongoing.