• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am very happy with Lucy

mirubo

Getting To Know The Place
9/3/20
Germany
That was the first purchase from Lucy and I am more than satisfied. As described below, you have to bring some time with you, but it is definitely worth it. My Datejust is exceptionally beautiful, no flaws and it is just fun to wear the watch. Thank you Lucy for the great job you did. And now I'm looking forward to my second order, the GMT.

Beardedburger

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/5/20
Pics and details of the watch? Just started the process of buying a DJ from Lucy :)

mirubo

9/3/20
Germany
Sorry, was bussy, here are some pics of my new jewel. The DJ 36 in real looks much better as shown in the pictures, I really love it. Now I swnd it to a watchmaker to make the Revision af the the movement.

Beardedburger

24/5/20
What a good looking dial. What were your timings in the process of the purchase?

mirubo

9/3/20
Germany
Ohhh yes, a good question! All in one it took about 10 to 11 month until I held ii in my hands. But ist was ist worth, Lucy did a real Good job!

Beardedburger

24/5/20
Lol! I was gonna say that nearly a year is a LONG time! I can cope with 11 weeks haha