• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am back,with big discount!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Thanks for all of your patience and waiting,I am back from my wedding holiday today,
thanks for all of your blessing,make my wedding wonderful indeed,haha,I am really very very happy,

I arrived GuangZhou tonight,
so I can begin my work tomorrow,so if you want to order anything from me,please send me a email,
my email address is [email protected] and [email protected] (if I don't reply you,please send to this 126 email)
I can get watch,box,bag,belt,glass,jewelry,etc,you just need send me a email,

in the whole October,
any watch,except special price watch,like Noob's special price AP,or some factories's special price watch,etc,
if it's under $200,I can give you a $20 discount,if it's more than $200,I can give you a $30 discount,
no matter which one,

recently,many new watches come out,don't worry,you can use this discount to order them too,
I can get almost all watches in the market if they are in stock,so don't worry,

big discount,same good quality watch and same good service,same high-quality QC,
so let's have a wonderful October!

Best Regards
Lucy

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Nice gesture Lucy and again congrats on your wedding

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friend,

Please tell me your email address,I will check it for you,
just back,a little busy and a little chaotic,
hope you can understand,everything will be normal soon,

so please tell me,so I can reply you in time.

Regards
Lucy

AP_VC

20/2/12
I also sent you a few emails and a PM, apparently my emails are not going through :(

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Many congratulations to you and your husband Lucy and guys lets be patient and cut Lucy some slack. Its bound to take a while for her to catch up.

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
Hi Lucy, welcome back and congratulations on your wedding, I wish you all the Happiness! I too have emailed you and have not received any reply. You can reach me at
[email protected]
Thank You

xAlbanian

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/15
Hello lucy,

welcome back at the forum! I got a list that I want to buy from you, not only watch but also wallet, belt,sunglass
I will give you also each time discription and link of Item I want from you!

Wallet Louis Vuitton Damien black
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/multiple-wallet-damier-graphite-000614

Belt Louis Vuitton Damien black (120CM size) or your biggest
http://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/lv-initials-damier-graphite-belt-damier-graphite-001130

Hermes belt (Black or darkblue leather) -> Leather is real leather?

Rayban Wayfarer (I also found other good seller for this for only 10dollars maybe you also sell as cheap?)
http://www.ray-ban.com/belgium/nl/s...-original wayfarer classic-black/805289126577

Could you give me discount if I order all these stuff at you?
What price is total include shipping to BELGIUM?

Thanks