• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob AP ROO Diver Chrono w A7750/3126

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hello guys,

Just got the watch and it looks like it has some movement issues.

A7750/3126 seconds @3

1. Upon arrival I've set the time shaked a bit the watch to give it a start and placed it on my wrist. After 10min it stopped working.
2. I've set the time again, gave a couple of crown turns (~10) and put it again on the wrist. Stopped again after 1hr.
3. Did everything again for the 3rd time (set time + 15 crown winds manually) and I decided to engage the chrono after the watch worked for 3hrs and was strapped all the time to my wrist. Both the chrono & watch stopped working immediately after 25s.
4. I've reset the chrono and engaged it once again when it worked for ~7min and stopped working again (both chrono and watch).
5. Again, reset & chrono restart and it worked for 6m25s.
6. I've reset the chrono, set again the correct time and let it run. Watch worked OK for 3hrs when I decided to give it manually ~30x crown turns and again engaged the chrono which this time worked for 32m and 20s and stopped again, the watch stopped working as well.
7. Chrono reset, set the time and I have it strapped to my wrist ever since +1h15m and the watch works. I did not "play" anymore with the chrono.

Apparently there are some issues with the power reserve - I am absoltely not an expert in watch movements.

Since this is a sec @3 mvt I was expecting it to be more stable than usual AP sec @12 which btw I have 4pcs and all work flawlessly.

I will check again the watch tomorrow morning in order to see what will be the PR result overnight.

Can anybody with some experience chime in and leave his comment about what he thinks could be the problem.

(this was a m2m purchase and the watch was advertised issues free - I am in the meantime trying to find a potential solution with the seller sine I expect the problem to persist)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The watch was left wound on the table for 20hrs. It was running all the time w/o stopping. It was placed one the side relying on the crown.
Decided to put it on the wrist and immediately upon putting it, it stopped. Like there is an issue with the position/running. Face up..tends to stop (at least it's what was the position each time it stopped after some time)..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk