• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot classic fusion 42 mm with rubber strap. WWF vs. JJF

3jm

Horology Curious
10/9/22
Made my research, very little info - what are the hublot classic fusion 42 mm wwf/jjf flaws?

Looking to buy 3 watches with black, gray and white dials. Would love to hear opinions about all colors from both factories, wwf and jjf (or any other good factory)

Also from what I understand there is some issue with the rubber strap but I didn't understand what is the issue exactly.

Im looking for the lined rubber strap that is shown in the pictures.

stuxnet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
what are the hublot classic fusion 42 mm wwf/jjf flaws?

Hi mate,

To me, there is not much difference between JJF and WWF in terms of dial finish, overall quality and movement look. Dial finishes are pretty good. Both versions suffer from what I have called the "black head screws" issue, which is present in both watches from both factories using the decorated Asia 2892-2 Automatic movement. This can be an instant tell for some ... You might want to check my latest post about it here: Factories GSF and JJF

In my opinion, if you want the BEST looking NWBIG Classic Fusion watches, go for the 42mm Ceramic Classic Fusion from JJZ or the Original Factory (原單). They are quite expensive because they are using "real" (that needs to be studied) Swiss Made SW300 movements decorated like the original HUB1110. The decorations are quite impressive. I don't believe you can find any of them below $600.

zlii4c.jpg

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

3jm

Horology Curious
10/9/22
Hi mate,

To me, there is not much difference between JJF and WWF in terms of dial finish, overall quality and movement look. Dial finishes are pretty good. Both versions suffer from what I have called the "black head screws" issue, which is present in both watches from both factories using the decorated Asia 2892-2 Automatic movement. This can be an instant tell for some ... You might want to check my latest post about it here: Factories GSF and JJF

In my opinion, if you want the BEST looking NWBIG Classic Fusion watches, go for the 42mm Ceramic Classic Fusion from JJZ or the Original Factory (原單). They are quite expensive because they are using "real" (that needs to be studied) Swiss Made SW300 movements decorated like the original HUB1110. The decorations are quite impressive. I don't believe you can find any of them below $600.

zlii4c.jpg

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks man this really Helps

Reactions: stuxnet