• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 183G

Frazzle

15/2/12
This is a copy of a thread I posted on RWG for those not on there:

About three weeks ago I contacted Toro Bravos (RWG seller) to see if he could source a 183 like the one watch international was offering in their specials section. I had great dealings with him when ordering my 111 for beginners and wanted to deal with him again.

As those of you who have sealt with him before can imagine his response was prompt and he had no problems doing the watch for the same price.

Now I waited three weeks for this watch to arrive having made payment which was longer than my 111 took to arrive BUT believe me guys it was worth the wait. Toro apologised and thanked me for my patience which I appreciated but having now received the watch, knowing how great it is I would have waited longer!

The only thing that is sad is the watch is not for me but for my father in law so I got a couple of quick snaps before I gave it to him.

Before the pictures though I want to thank Toro for putting up with my constant emails and thank him for sending an absolutely stunning watch! My father in law is over the moon!

For those who are considering ordering a watch from Toro stop looking elsewhere and just order a watch from him. He only supplies quality watches, and his Panerais are out of this world whatever your budget. I won't buy from anyone else!

iPhone pics so quality doesn't do this watch justice!

3aaf0595.jpg

a4cdba99.jpg

6ed46f17.jpg

3ec78ffc.jpg

711d7581.jpg

So guys what do you think?

Not bad for a $115 watch eh?

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
It's always nice to hear a story with a happy ending. Congrats Frazzle and also to your father-in-law. Nice watch btw and well earned brownie points....lol.

Frazzle

15/2/12
What details are missing out of interest. I noticed the swan neck but what else. To be honest is there a better 183 on the market as when I can afford one for myself I would like to get one. One things for sure though, whatever I get I'll be getting it from Toro!

JB123

29/2/12
i keep hearing of Toro. does he have a site.... sorry im a noob LOL

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
He is a top-nptch dealer but not here on RWI. He has his own section over at RG, tjat's where I've met him, but as said, he is not a Trusted Dealer over here.

Personally he is my choice of dealer for the past months as well, but again, he gets mainly the same watches as others, he is not special in that way, remember;)

In terms of a 183, there is no good rep, just a custom built one by Sead or Goin ie. Both can be found here on RWI having their own section, and costs roughly around usd300.