• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to request a new service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
My website:
www.watchmakerusa.com
Terms of service & pricing:
https://watchmakerusa.com/terms-of-use
How to create new work order:
  1. Register your account - (Here)
  2. Confirm Email adress ( Please check your spam )
  3. - Please add: [email protected] to a trusted email list - that's a NO REPLY email used only to generate automatic messages.
  4. Log in.
  5. Add your information: Name, adress, email etc in "My information" Tab.
  6. Click "Create New Order" button.
  7. Accept Terms of service. ( You can view Terms of service clicking "view ToS")
  8. Select services from the list ( You can click few at once and they will automatically add)
  9. Once services are selected you can see a total estimate on how much it will cost +/-.
  10. Fill out Subject and add description.
  11. You can add pictures by clicking "Choose files"
  12. Click "Submit".
Managing orders:
  1. You can view your order in "My orders" Tab.
  2. You can check status of your order.
  3. You can send me additional message clicking "Reply" button on the "Action" tab.
Status of the order:
  1. Once your order is submited i will receive automatic email - you don't need to do anything.
  2. When Im ready i will accept your order, please be patient as i have very long wait list (8 months or more)
  3. Once accepted, the status of your order in "My orders" will change to "Accepted" and you are going to receive email with my adress and shipping instructions. (Please check your spam/junk folder)
  4. Status "Received" will be updated once I receive the package. (Please be patient as i have many packages and not always have time to update it on time.)
  5. Once watch is ready I'll change the status to "Completed". You are going to receive email with invoice and a link to payment (paypal friends and family)
  6. Once payment is made i will do my best to ship the watch back within 2-3 days unless i state otherwise.

My current waitlist / queue to accept new orders is approximately 8 months.

Contact email: [email protected]

Terms of service:

https://watchmakerusa.com/terms-of-use

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.