• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms sailcloth strap

panerai153

Supporter
Certified
22/3/06
On the Mighty Mississippi
Any Blancpain enthusiast here have any idea as to where I might procure and OEM Sailcloth in regular or XL length? I'm in the USA, and the nearest Blancpain dealer is over 350 miles from me. I have a Rose Gold Fifty Fathoms but the rep strap is too short to be comfortable.

D

d4m.test

For about $40 shipped You can get the Brady sailcloath 24mm which still is a perfect fit. The in-built lugbars are removable. Just as an inexpensive alternative.

bpl_2774c_zpsae4bc734.jpg

panerai153

Supporter
Certified
22/3/06
On the Mighty Mississippi
Thanks, AFA Ebay, nothing there except a short one. I'm looking at the Brady straps, but I've read that they were thicker and stiffer. Maybe after a while they will break in and soften up. Any experiences with them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Thanks, AFA Ebay, nothing there except a short one. I'm looking at the Brady straps, but I've read that they were thicker and stiffer. Maybe after a while they will break in and soften up. Any experiences with them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I own two Brady straps and I couldn't be any happier especially for the price. They have indeed become more comfortable with time.

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
Thanks very much. I'll try a Brady. Can't go wrong for 36 bucks!! If it doesn't work out, I can always continue my quest for an OEM.

Entirely agree! I might buy one for my 3717 I just picked up!