• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mont Blanc Pens - Exclusive to this forum from Precious Time

Precious Time

19/3/06
I thought i would do something nice for the Dark Side :)

I have a bunch of new Mont Blanc pens to offer. Many different styles but only one of each will be for sale.

I am going to offer The Dark Side Members first preview of these pens. I figured spreading these over 3 forums, the stock would sell out quite fast with only 1 piece per model.

The pens will be listed in the next few days, in small numbers (4-5 pieces a day).

YOU, as a memeber of The Dark Side will get Priority.

If a pen has been listed for more than 3 days and has not been sold, i will advertise it on the other forums.

Enjoy the Sale.... Coming Soon

Regards
PT

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
Arggggggg...... I do hope some make the listing today. I've got meetings out of town Thurs/Fri and won't have net access.

Very nice gesture.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: Mont Blanc Pens - Exclusive to this forum from Precious

Precious Time said:
YOU, as a memeber of The Dark Side will get Priority.
We like it that you like it here. :D

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
Thanks a lot PT, I have been thinking of getting a Mont Blanc pen rep, this will be an incentive.

eLiNK

2/4/06
Shall we say SOLD? :D

On a serious note, I don't know yet if I'm interested but your attitude is worth praising.

bremerk2

26/3/06
pens

so start listing already. I hope you have rolling ball pens and fountain pens. :D :) :D :D

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Thanks PT, this is a very thing to do.

Membership has it's privileges

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
I have just shy of two hours before I will be on a plane to nowhere without internet service for at least 48 hours. hurry, hurry, hurry.......... :D

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
I need one..... BAD!!!!!!

How can I be a salesman without a good Mont Blanc sticking out of my pocket?