• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order from Truetime168 and the process of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

1)If you are interested in any watch,you can send me a pic or a link with details of it via email,I will confirm it from the factory for you,to know whether it's in stock now,before you send the money,my email is [email protected]

2)After payment,I will order it for you then,or the next day,I can get it back after 1~2 days,after I get it,I will show you QC pics at once,so you can check it,maybe you will find some problems,if so,please tell me,and I will QC it for you too,then I will change a new watch or send it back to the factory to solve these problems,if the factory change a new watch for us,I will show you a whole QC pics of the new one again,that's to make sure one thing-you will get the correct one which you see in the QC pics.

3)After you accept the QC pics, I will then run the watch for 48 hours to ensure time-keeping and date change, as well as any other functions.

4)Once the watch has shown it works well, I will ship it to you within 2 working days and send you tracking information.

5)If the movement fails within 2 years due to workmanship issues,you can send it back to me,then I will deal with it for you,after repaired,I will send it to you then.

6)if you want to do the waterproof test,you can tell me,it charges $5,just because that dealer don't let me take pic of it,so I can't show you.

7)if you want to order a watch from me,don't order it from my website directly,you can send me a PM,but you'd better send me a email,so I can reply you in time,and I want to have a rest in some weekends,so if I didn't reply you in weekends,don't worry,I will reply you at the next Monday.

Friend,please don't complain about the slow process if you choose me,
to be honest,sometimes,watches will delay some days,the biggest reason is after I send it back to the factory,they will give it back to me after 2~3 days,or even 4~5 days,or give it back soon,but have problems still,then need send it back again and again,so hope you can understand,I just want to try my best to avoid any problems in the future,or some watches have problems with movement,after get it back from the factory,I have to check it for more days before send it out,so for various reasons,to delay your precious time,I am sorry for it,but I always care about my customers,so I will always work very hard to ensure your full satisfaction.

Thank you very much for all your support,I am very thankful to all of you,
I am very proud of being your Trusted Dealer.

Best Regards
Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.