• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy

NeedsWork

Horology Curious
21/5/13
Hello (RWI) World!

Very happy I found you.

I've owned a gen SS and gold movado for the past 5 years. Finally had to replace the battery a few months ago. Very happy with the elegant simplistic look, but it is time to move to the opposite end of the spectrum.

I fell in love with the Brietling Bently 6.75 after seeing one with blue dial in person at a bar. The owner was decent enough to show it to me after I asked. It could have been a rep as I am not knowledgeable enough to spot one. However, rep or gen, the gentlemen was dressed for the piece.

Long story short, I was convinced on buying a gen and was ready to put off purchasing a ring. Yes, that ring! After lots of shopping I started wondering if it was too big etc. That is when I found YOU. I decided on a try it before you buy it approach. I figure if I don't like the rep, I just saved myself a nice bunch of cash.

I placed an order from puretime.co for a Bently 6.75 with a SS band as shown here: http://www.puretime.co/product/bentley-675-2010-ss-black-dial-on-bracelet-a7750/

The order was placed on 05/21. I approved payment today, 05/22. Patiently awaiting QC photos. I will start a puretime thread when they arrive.

Anywho, a big thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Editor's Note: My SN stems from my automotive background. I've always been tinkering, thus NeedsWork.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Welcome to the darkside. Glad to have you

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Welcome to the forum! Hope your purchase goes smoothly!:thumbsup:

NeedsWork

Horology Curious
21/5/13
Thanks!

Payment confirmed order status update. :woot:

No new thread until I see pictures!

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Welcome brother. Just like modding automobiles, watches(specially reps) will need tinkering. So it will need work all the time. I am sure you will enjoy this hobby.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Luckey13

Horology Curious
23/5/13
New here too!! Looking for a Rolex Milgauss rep, just dont know which dealer to go with.. So many choices! Marvellous, time shop, puretime??? This site has great members and great info... Any help with previous experinces? Thank you..

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
If you want it rite away and quick WbK is by far the easiest one

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Luckey13

Horology Curious
23/5/13
Hi, thanks for the reply! As long as it looks legit as possible and the dealer is legit to deal with. Thanks again... Have you dealt with them? Do you have WBK website?