• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome those you feel belong here

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yep just as the to title says.

Got some anger at that F'ed up website you used to be member of?? Post them Mother F'ers here.

Been F'ed over on the Doll Forum?? Lets us know who sent you a dirty one.

Bought a Rolex from the bay but got a Alpha instead?? Tell us all about that shit??

Went on Gregslist looking for a hooker but they sent over a tranny?? Post it, no pics of said tranny (I gotta draw the line somewhere, lol)

In other words pitch your bitch.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
waiting on josephblack to join you... currently on roast mode in the sales section.

:sub4me:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Yup.....the way he's going it shouldn't be much longer mate.
vil2_montre.gif

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I do so hope he isn't banned first - just restricted to this forum....

I do so hope he isn't banned first - just restricted to this forum....

Edit - wow, first double post I've ever seen happen here. The Brig is a magical place indeed.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
cant wait for him to be transferred to here good times to come

Reactions: Giammy

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I won't post any pics of a granny tranny in the making but Bruce Jenner has been creeping me out lately. I've had it with making people heroes just because they have the "courage" to "come out" whatever that means.
Changing your sex does not make one a hero, confused person yes, but hero NO! There, I pitched my bitched, thank-you..Love and Peace to almost everyone :taz:

Reactions: joeyc

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
I won't post any pics of a granny tranny in the making but Bruce Jenner has been creeping me out lately. I've had it with making people heroes just because they have the "courage" to "come out" whatever that means.
Changing your sex does not make one a hero, confused person yes, but hero NO! There, I pitched my bitched, thank-you..Love and Peace to almost everyone :taz:

Transsexualism can be considered as a disease or an inborn trait, but definetelly NOT A CONFUSION.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: Phen1970

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Some faceless gen watch forum mod for removing from one of my posts a candid picture of Jennifer Aniston in a tee shirt.

Reason?

"Objectification of women."

Seriously?

This, from a web site that promotes and is largely supported by the jewelry industry?

Really?

I have seen pics in member's sigs and watch ads (on the site) that are more provocative than that picture of Jen.

Oh, you want to see the offending picture. Yeah, well OK.

celebritysmackblog_Jennifer_Aniston_1711_90730P2_ANISTON_B_GR_06.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
"objectification of a women" WoW I would much rather look at that photo than Ms. Bruce :thumbsup:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Some faceless gen watch forum mod for removing from one of my posts a candid picture of Jennifer Aniston in a tee shirt.

Reason?

Seriously?

This, from a web site that promotes and is largely supported by the jewelry industry?

Really?

I have seen pics in member's sigs and watch ads (on the site) that are more provocative than that picture of Jen.

bDC6K7o.gif

There.....that's better.
praying-angel.GIF

laughs91.gif

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

Reason?

Seriously?

Really?

Nice watch!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Reason?

Seriously?

Really?

I can see why that picture was removed.......her hair is so messy !

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I always liked that pic of Jen so F that guy and F that gen watch forum, most of the gens forums blow donkey dicks.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09

Reason?

Seriously?

Really?

She's a stunner all right. Trophy wife material.

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Yep just as the to title says.

Got some anger at that F'ed up website you used to be member of?? Post them Mother F'ers here.

Been F'ed over on the Doll Forum?? Lets us know who sent you a dirty one.

Bought a Rolex from the bay but got a Alpha instead?? Tell us all about that shit??

Went on Gregslist looking for a hooker but they sent over a tranny?? Post it, no pics of said tranny (I gotta draw the line somewhere, lol)

In other words pitch your bitch.

Lmao!! Ordered a hooker and got the Eddie Murphy special? Lol...

Sent from my Noob 1:1 v6 edition iPhone super rep

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
She's a stunner all right. Trophy wife material.

Bad ass....glad to be here....I was tied up a bit. I had to go to detox from Extends.
It took some specialized salve cream to kill the stiffy but I survived. When I got back I had a personal invite from Dil to come check out his ......"facility" so, here I am and f****** glad to be here, dammit.