• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to Adjust Movement Accuracy APSF 15400

WatchNoobs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/22
Hi everyone! After sweat tears and money. I finally managed to swap the dial, datewheel and hands (I couldnt fit the gen second hands in the movement because the hole was too small). My APSF is looking amazing with the blue dial. However after fitting everything the movement accuracy is gone wrong, -20s/d or so. I believe it is because of the new hands? (I have a small timegrapher usb connected to my pc) Since I havent touched anything regarding the movement. I was wondering how do I regulate it? I know there are two small switches that I have to move but I have no idea how to start. Any idea? Much appreciated!!!

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
I cannot answer your question, but the dial looks amazing now! Congrats 🤘

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Salve a tutti! Dopo lacrime di sudore e soldi. Alla fine sono riuscito a scambiare il quadrante, la ruota della data e le lancette (non potevo inserire le lancette dei secondi gen nel movimento perché il foro era troppo piccolo). Il mio APSF ha un aspetto fantastico con il quadrante blu. Tuttavia, dopo aver montato tutto, la precisione del movimento è andata male, -20s/d circa. Credo che sia a causa delle nuove mani? (Ho un piccolo timegrapher usb collegato al mio pc) Dal momento che non ho toccato nulla per quanto riguarda il movimento. Mi chiedevo come regolarlo? So che ci sono due piccoli interruttori che devo spostare ma non ho idea di come iniziare. Qualche idea? Molto apprezzato!!!

Dial is Gen?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Maybe you can find some useful info here

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Your balance pic is not clear but it should look like the one below. If so, use a small diameter blunt end cylinder tool like a springbar tool in the hole at the blue arrow and move it in the direction indicated for the desired result. Move it as LITTLE as humanly possible with each adjustment - it will be astonishingly sensitive.

zEhZzR.jpg

Pic credit and regulating technique @dogwood

WatchNoobs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/22
Your balance pic is not clear but it should look like the one below. If so, use a small diameter blunt end cylinder tool like a springbar tool in the hole at the blue arrow and move it in the direction indicated for the desired result. Move it as LITTLE as humanly possible with each adjustment - it will be astonishingly sensitive.

zEhZzR.jpg

Pic credit and regulating technique @dogwood
Thank you very much!

Reactions: KJ2020