• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How many wind = full wind in A6497 ?

phc24

Horology Curious
25/6/16
Until you have to apply significantly more force (IE unable to wind without feeling like you will break it). The crown will snap back with each wind, that is normal and you will meet some resistance as you wind it in part due to the spring in the winding mechanism. As you are winding it, you will suddenly notice a significant, exponential, increase in resistance where you pretty much cannot wind it beyond. This is where you stop. These are durable movements and it is difficult, but still possible, to break if you force it too much. This being said, do not be afraid to wind it and use a little force. If the crown is still turning, then you can still wind. Just like when using a screw driver, there may be varying amounts of resistance, but when it is tight, there will be a sudden exponential increase in resistance.

https://scontent-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c25ca8e8fd79100b0f214a29a0930ba6&oe=581EBC21

I cant upload any photo here, dont know why. Can you have a look at the photo link, my click spring under the click wheel can be seen by naked eye , is it normal ? I dont remember seeing the click spring , only since yesterday.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS