• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How is your JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon holding up over time?

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
Excellent. Sent them e-mail. It would be good if they could do interchangeable ones....I would love to have a navy, black and brown :)

Pene75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/21
They offer a FULL custom service from the taper of the strap to the pad thickness. You can even specify to the 0.5mm of thickness to just what you want.

They were very professional I just told them it was a JLC moonphase they knew immediately the lug width, curved springs and was able to advise the pad thickness. I just went for gen spec.

Not yet. I'll have it installed next week can post update then.

How much did it cost for one strap ?
Do you have picture with the watch ?

Salsifi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/20
I have the ZF from Ryan, working brilliantly so far. The power reserve is probably not as strong as less complicated watches in my collection (a solid day and a half and it's empty if off the wrist) but it looks amazing and is quiet. Happy to post some photos.

How long does your power reserve last?
I am working from home for almost two years… so I don’t move much :(

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
How long does your power reserve last?
I am working from home for almost two years… so I don’t move much :(

Still excellent, around a day and a half fully wound off the wrist, on the wrist it keeps it's charge indefinitely, even without moving around much.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Do you wind it by putting it on the 1 position ?
Or using the Normal position going up to down?

I tried to charge it using the 1 position: https://imgur.com/a/ngmfHzZ

You turn it without pulling out at all to charge it - turn it 30-40 times for a full charge. This is a dress watch, so no screw-down crown to engage :D