• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black & Blue Division

rah

29/3/06
Black and Blue division- Bears win in a hard fought bone bruiser versus Minneapolis. Grossman comes through in a clutch and the best defense in the NFL gives him the opportunity. Great game-great result.

Go Bears! :eek: :eek: :arrow: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Grossman goes from goat to hero again, almost tossed the game away with a late interception. Vikings defense crumbles like wet cardboard when the chips are down (as usual). The (Skin of their teeth) Bears slide away with another win. :?

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Very good game. Grossman comes through. Very stupid interception. If he stays healthy the sky's the limit with him.

I love football.

Sean K

rah

29/3/06
Grossman needed to perform under pressure. Will pay big results later in the season. The interception was a stupid mistake but one that you will learn from. The D is so fun to watch. They pursue with reckless abandon.

jkerouac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
I used to live in Chicago, including during the great Payton-McMahon years.

They won their only Super Bowl against my other favorite team, the NE Patriots.

Now I live in Seattle and cheer for the Seahawks. My favorites now are: 1) Seahawks 2) Bears 3) Patriots

Next week's game will be a good one, tougher than either Chicago or Seattle faced this week.

Bring on the Bears!

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
The Bears "D" is fun to watch. Not as smothering as the 1985 Bears but man they can fly to the football. Almost every man on this years D can bring the wood with em too. If Grossman can continue to grow this could be a special year. I was very impressed with the Vikings as well. The new staff has them playing very good football.

Sean K

rah

29/3/06
The Vikings also impressed me with their aggressive defense. Probably two of the finer defenses around. They do like to stunt. Regarding the bears I have nefver seen a group of men that attack with such speed.