• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

Xtian

Renowned Member
13/4/12
oh did I make it? haha here it goes..

A wristie and whatever you're watching on TV right now..

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
rule of the game specify a physical object, rather than a picture, otherwise it would be too easy to just draw a picture, or just grab it from google images.

creativity is always expected, but not taken advantage of.

Will get the scores up shortly. Keep up the good work guys.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
6eqysuze.jpg

Next: watch + beach

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
way to go and welcome to the game, tanweekiat!!

Thanks! Btw, it's a much more interesting thread (game) then those meaningless show off wrist check thread. Haha! Btw, pertaining to your questions, it would be good to have the point systems, but I think it will be very cumbersome to manage those.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
Thanks! Btw, it's a much more interesting thread (game) then those meaningless show off wrist check thread. Haha! Btw, pertaining to your questions, it would be good to have the point systems, but I think it will be very cumbersome to manage those.

I've updated the OP with rules and points for each member's successful challenge wins. I'm usually on RWI most days anyways, so it's not to much of a big deal right now.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
Beach (on the other side of the Lake is the nice beach..)

Sure that'll do!!!!!

Too bad it's in the middle of the night, otherwise I'd go out and get a pic.

(hah, I used to do that with the motorcycle tag game, but the ride to the challenge spot was half the fun!!)