• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the issue with RepGeek??

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
I just got banned from RepGeek for a week, don't know what the issue is :unsure2: I have emailed them twice but I have not gotten a response. Does anyone have issues with RG just banning members for no reason?

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
You may have unknowingly failed to flush the tarry stool. :lol:

robbnj

11/6/09
Did you insult a dealer, a mod, another member, a rep?
Did you continue to do something after you were told to stop?
I've heard the possibilities are plentiful...

what be your user name there?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I am sure SFA can tell you. He usually checks in daily. Welcome to RWI, stick around. :)

robbnj

11/6/09
Maybe it was this?

"All right i said it...we got rules here and one of the main rules is no stupid racial remarks.
I tried to send out a warning,apparently it was not received.
Tag_luvr you just earned yourself a week off,hope you'll put it to a good use.
Any other moron wanna play this game?"

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
yeah. bounced over there and it appears that your post at 11am prompted the one above by an admin.

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
Maybe it was this?

"All right i said it...we got rules here and one of the main rules is no stupid racial remarks.

I never made a racial mark.

my exact quote was "Strongly Agree!" and I was replying to another members statement and that wasn't even racial. I believe this Mod/Admin. has an issue.

big eebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/09
Well I hope not.
What was perceived as a racial remark then
what did you actually say

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
"Strongly Agree!" was my exact quote.

Maybe it was this?

I wish I knew who the mod/admin, that banned me, so I could get this issue sorted out.

big eebee

7/6/09
maybe human error
whats your user name over there
Or did you strongly agree with a racist remark
what remark did you agree with

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
I just believe someone took this out of context and now I have to wait until next week to actually get a chance to find out what the problem was.

big eebee

7/6/09
perhaps you could tell us what
you strongly agreed with
it may shed some light on the subject

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
another member made a statement about the Arizona immigration law and I responded that I strongly agree.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Doesn't sound so bad to me. Oh well, life is funny isn't it. It's fate that brought you here. I can fix this whole mess for you. Stare into this for a few minutes. :mez:

You are here on RWI, you love RWI, Trailboss99 is a cool guy....

Ok, the week is up. You gonna stay? ;) Welcome to RWI. lol

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
Doesn't sound so bad to me. Oh well, life is funny isn't it. It's fate that brought you here. I can fix this whole mess for you. Stare into this for a few minutes. :mez:

You are here on RWI, you love RWI, Trailboss99 is a cool guy....

Ok, the week is up. You gonna stay? ;) Welcome to RWI. lol

Thanks for the cheer up R2D4. The only issue was that i wasn't given an opportunity to explain and if someone did take it out of context then I would have changed my statement. I liked RG but if i have to be on pins and needles everytime I make a comment then there's a problem. I can understand if it was racial comment but it wasnt.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Do you frequent RWG1.1? Sfa is there too. Sometimes in the CB. If you like send him a PM here and explain yourself. I am sure if it was a mistake, he would be the first person to understand.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Tag, I would PM SFA437 here on RWI. He's a mod over on RG. If anyone can sort this out, he can.

But you do need to be aware of one thing that we mention to all RG members. For the last year or so, we've had a problem with RG admins coming over to RWI and lurking on RWI members who also have a RG account. If the RWI member says anything on RWI that could even vaguely be construed as negative or questioning of anything at RG, the RWI member typically finds that his RG account has been banned. So just a word of warning.

Tag_luvr

Known Member
16/3/10
here's the message that i get when i try to login:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: 06-02-2010, 12:00 PM

Tag, I would PM SFA437 here on RWI. He's a mod over on RG. If anyone can sort this out, he can.

But you do need to be aware of one thing that we mention to all RG members. For the last year or so, we've had a problem with RG admins coming over to RWI and lurking on RWI members who also have a RG account. If the RWI member says anything on RWI that could even vaguely be construed as negative or questioning of anything at RG, the RWI member typically finds that his RG account has been banned. So just a word of warning.

thanks and I will do that.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Tag, I sent SFA a PM and asked if he could look into the situation. He's a very good guy, and I'm sure he'll do his best.