• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont Vsf 3235 kermit first purchase

Preppyreppy

Horology Curious
10/6/22
Ireland
Hi, this is my first time purchasing a rep. That being a Vsf 3235 from Hontwatch. After doing some research and off to a slow start on communications with Hont. I have decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and move forward together.

All dealings have been through WhatsApp.

Saturday 25/6/22 First enquiry about Vsf 3235 kermit and shipping to Dublin, Ireland.

First Response from Hont Tuesday 28/6/22 confirming vsf is the best quality submariner he has. 498$ including shipping 10-15 days to Dublin, Ireland and his different options to pay.

Between Tuesday and Thursday I sent him a few messages acknowledging he may be busy but to confirm he definitely has stock on this watch because I hadn’t a conclusive response. I also explained I’d like to proceed and pay.

Today Saturday 2/7/22 first response since Tuesday 28/6/22 confirming he has the watch in stock. 24 hours QC and provided details for transfer wise for payment.

Today 2/7/22 proceeded to set up a transfer wise account and send money to the details he provided. Awaiting my account verification after I sent money, which will be transferred I assume within the next 72 hours.

Sent Hont acknowledgment of same including transfer copy link and screenshot.
I asked him to please proceed with QC. I provided him a shipping name and address.

Hopefully communications improve but I will keep you updated!