• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont refusing me a refund?!

watchOS

Horology Curious
4/8/22
That’s the problem, I live in a skyscraper with 1000 Flats - there is literally no chance I could find it if I don’t have a hint. Concierge is 100% trustworthy and they haven’t gotten it.
I guess I’m out of the money and watch.
I wish there was better shipping options available :(

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Im in (US) I had an issue where is showed delivered but wasn’t, mailman scanned it put as delivered and held on to it and it was delivered 2 days later- shortcuts, hope it works out let us know

Reactions: watchOS

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
There are 2 unhappy customers here, both newbies (from my understanding). A note from a RWI officer could very likely set things correct. But admin/staff cant get involved due to rules laid out.

watchOS

Horology Curious
4/8/22
There are 2 unhappy customers here, both newbies (from my understanding). A note from a RWI officer could very likely set things correct. But admin/staff cant get involved due to rules laid out.
Yes, it’s a bit of a tragedy as I was just getting in to the topic and wanted to order a IWC next - now I don’t feel confident enough even in a trusted seller.
Any advice would be highly appreciated, as I don’t think I can solve this.
I tried calling evri but you can only get to an operator with the national tracking number, which had never been provided to me :/

Reactions: jp13abk

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yes, it’s a bit of a tragedy as I was just getting in to the topic and wanted to order a IWC next - now I don’t feel confident enough even in a trusted seller.
Any advice would be highly appreciated, as I don’t think I can solve this.
I tried calling evri but you can only get to an operator with the national tracking number, which had never been provided to me :/
I would recommend Li from jtime for your next purchase. You are a member now, so if there is an issue going forward, you can file a helpdesk ticket. I dont think you will face issues with jtime however, so the opportunity to file helpdesk ticket might not happen.

LittleUncle

Looking Around
3/8/22
I would recommend Li from jtime for your next purchase. You are a member now, so if there is an issue going forward, you can file a helpdesk ticket. I dont think you will face issues with jtime however, so the opportunity to file helpdesk ticket might not happen.
I dont think he will have deal again. And still have nothing about the watch ??

watchOS

Horology Curious
4/8/22
No, unfortunately the watch and money is gone 😞I am out of ideas

watchOS

Horology Curious
4/8/22
I think I will just buy another one and hope it arrives - so if it fails again, the mods can have a word with hont? I found him here as a trusted dealer btw.

thisrollyisholy

Horology Curious
1/8/22
I think I will just buy another one and hope it arrives - so if it fails again, the mods can have a word with hont? I found him here as a trusted dealer btw.
Sead/supermirror has UK stock which can avoid the whole international shipping headache. I had a watch delivered from him today, was a good exp

Reactions: Willmac

Willmac

Horology Curious
12/6/17
Scotland
Hi there, I'm in Scotland, how do I get in touch with Sead to buy from him... Thanks in advance
Will