• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont pulled a quick one on me BAIN ‘N’ SWITCH Review

Vavan

Looking Around
21/8/20
It is quite unfortunate, and I wanted to resolve this peacefully by messaging Hont before publishing this review, but after being left on read for hours, I have decided to make the problem known.

Firstly, I’d like to acknowledge that my previous order for a Daytona panda with Hont went smoothly and I have indeed received a good looking watch. Not this time.. In this imgur gallery ( https://imgur.com/a/SkBymJ8 ) you will find the watch that I received; the watch that I GLed; and the glaring flaws, which are even more visible in person on the former of the two. Pay close attention to the serial numbers of the watches at hand, as the one I received has a distinctly different serial to the one GLed. I don’t want to accuse Hont of scamming, but what he did in this case is approaching scam territory, as, despite receiving the watch, it wasn’t the one I GLed.

Through this post, I intend to draw the community’s attention to the case and I urge Hont to work with me to resolve it and live up to his good name as a TD.

Thank you all for reading this unfortunate review, please share it among the community to make sure that Hont sees that this sort of behaviour is not tolerated by the repfam and we expect better from our beloved Trusted Dealers.

P.S. I will keep you updated on the matter as news arrive. Hopefully it was just an honest mistake by Hont, and a resolution will follow up timely, but at this stage, I will update the post or comment the news.

Reactions: thumbsarehandy

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Have you asked Hont about this or did you just post it up without even speaking to him and asking for a resolution?

Vavan

Looking Around
21/8/20
Have you asked Hont about this or did you just post it up without even speaking to him and asking for a resolution?

Of course I asked about it. Did I get any replies is a different question, to which the answer is no.

Chungy85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/22
You should give it a few days, not a few hours…he is on the other side of the planet after all.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI