• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[email protected] CHAZINGTIME WILL NOT RESPOND TO ME AFTER I PAID HIM

harilsson88

Horology Curious
12/8/19
i made a payment and he wont reply back

my email is [email protected]

he will know who i am

do the right thing and send me my watch

Order begins with ID #631

sales.chazingtime%40gmail.com

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
It takes time buddy, it's not like footlocker where the staff will just grab the pair from the stockroom at the back

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
OP, I've explained to you in our emails . OP paid on May 16 and we received the payment. Then we've told him QC pics is at least 5 business days after payment is received for his watch.
Then on May 17 , he emailed again asking us to ship. We replied that we actually have received his watch , which is already faster than usual and that we'll email pics once we checked that everything is fine with the watch .Then he replied asking us to send QC pics again .
For the next 2 days until today May 19 , he kept emailing many times , asking us to send pics and ship. Plus OP threatened us today that he'll ask his team to close our Wise account , saying he's an RWI member for 12 years. I don't know if this is true since I saw here it's 3 years?

52084592895_23d90b6de0_o.jpg

52084093511_e0122c5a3d_b.jpg

Last edited:

harilsson88

Horology Curious
12/8/19
Yes guys i overreacted

chazingtime has replied

will wait patiently

send the tracking tomorrow so i can purchase 2 more

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
JFC! Send the tracking tomorrow?! You joined here in 2019 and you still clearly don’t understand how this works. Some tracking numbers don’t get issued until a week after the watch has left the TD. Just reading your posts and threats, the TD would be within their rights to issue a refund and tell you to rack off.

harilsson88

Horology Curious
12/8/19
Well its now 4 days and Chazingtime has contacted me

tomorrow is the day for the tracking and QC

i cant wait

as i have 2 more watches i will wire again, Which i will be paying 50usd extra for my misunderstanding

harilsson88

Horology Curious
12/8/19
Well its now 4 days and Chazingtime has contacted me

tomorrow is the day for the tracking and QC

i cant wait

as i have 2 more watches i will wire again, Which i will be paying 50usd extra for my misunderstanding