• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Newbie

xxccxx

Horology Curious
26/7/22
Hi everyone! I am glad to find RWI while researching to buy some Rolex related stuff. Made my first purchase from Asian7750, listed here as a TD! Hope to receive the item soon!

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Welcome mate

Congrats on the purchase, a bit of friendly advise for you……be patient. Orders can take a while (from initial order to QC to shipping to finally receiving) but if you have ordered from a TD rest assured you will receive or at least be assisted if something unfortunate were to happen:)

Reactions: xxccxx and P..DR..D

xxccxx

Horology Curious
26/7/22
Welcome mate

Congrats on the purchase, a bit of friendly advise for you……be patient. Orders can take a while (from initial order to QC to shipping to finally receiving) but if you have ordered from a TD rest assured you will receive or at least be assisted if something unfortunate were to happen:)

Thanks, Gooner27!

I am glad to purchase with confidence! I agree that patience is key, and I cannot understand why some people rush to buy from non-TD as though that were the last piece. They are replicas anyway, and it is not like genuine from AD that u wait forever and need to jump on it the moment the AD calls u.

xxccxx

Horology Curious
26/7/22
Update: Asian7750 delivered as promised! Fast responses and accurate description. The product is fantastic. I am surprised at the quality and how closely it resembles the original!