• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey Everyone!

bcartier1181

Horology Curious
24/11/22
New to the forum but not new to reps, started buying quality reps from Joshua @ pfc about 15 years ago but I don’t keep a huge collection, traded and sold some over the years. This is where i’m at currently, definitely planning on adding some super reps to go along with these!

The AP is my daily, but I were the 1950 a lot as well as the DeepSea. bought the Nautilus to wear in my wedding and really only use as a dress watch, the Lange is a fantasy rep- lower quality but i’ve had it almost 15 years and it still works great and is just an interesting piece. I’ve had that Bently almost as long, never gets any wrist time, the PAM chrono is unfortunately bricked, but I don’t have a resource to fix it.

I’ll post close ups of these sometime. Glad to be here!

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome and congrats for your collection. No matter the quality of the reps if they can tell a story and you enjoy them. What's on your hit list now?

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: bcartier1181

bcartier1181

Horology Curious
24/11/22
Hi and welcome and congrats for your collection. No matter the quality of the reps if they can tell a story and you enjoy them. What's on your hit list now?
completely agree! i’m a little unsure what my next one will be, I’ve been dying for a Santos Chrono- but I don’t care for the new version and the older ones are rare. but really becoming obsessed with AP!

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
completely agree! i’m a little unsure what my next one will be, I’ve been dying for a Santos Chrono- but I don’t care for the new version and the older ones are rare. but really becoming obsessed with AP!
Tell me about it. 6 months ago I didn't like them one bit. Then one day a glittering pic caught my eye like a magpie's. I now have a 15500 and love it. Really nice piece. And good quality, too.

bcartier1181

Horology Curious
24/11/22
there’s just something special about them. I’ll have another at some point. this may be my next one. Been looking at the super avenger but this looks like a better rep than any super avenger reps I can find. and 45mm is big enough i suppose 😆 interested in your guys thoughts.