• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer replicas

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hello, I've been looking for Tag heuer SpaceX in replica, but from what I've seen they look cheap.
Any recomendation on where should I look first or any dealer you recommend?

Thanks

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Email a picture of it to the TD of your choosing, if it's out there chances are pretty good that our TDs can find it for you.

That said, I don't know how many versions exist so you might be stuck with the cheap looking one.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
I'd check the Tag section on the forum and see if a good rep is even being made right now, I think I remember a thread about it a little ways back.

If there's something better out there, check with our TDs. Even if there's no SpaceX rep available right now, if you ever want something different you'll have a much better buying experience (and 99% of the time, get a much better watch) than off some random website.

Good luck.

D

d4m.test

Hi and welcome. Members are waiting for a good version to be released for one Year now. If You want a good, nice and reliable TAG get something like this first: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/204304-Aquaracer-Ceramic-500M-Calibre-5-WAK2110

If You don´t mind quartz the TAG 300m Grande Date Chrono comes with a Swiss Ronda engine and is really fine (1/10 spinning sec. function and 12 hr timer) and You can use the chrono as much as You want.
1089c.jpg

You can check what other chronos are available but the automatic A7750 movement is somewhat sensible, so You should only use it as a watch and the chrono really seldom and according to instructions.