• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! First order

Kanew

3/5/15
Kent
Hi all,
made my first order with intime, sent the funds including fees via bank transfer. Today I received an email from a hotmail email address asking me to send an extra £30 by spending it on some random baseball cap website?!
is this standard practice? Ordered from 5 or so TDs and never had an experience like this.
thanks

fostata

Horology Curious
2/12/16
Hi,

Same happened to me. Because of the SWIFT transfer there were taxes and the funds that arrived to the TDs bank account were less. I paid the remaining balance via PayPal so I don't have to pay bank fees again

Paul66

Horology Curious
4/10/18
This happened to me, as I was in the same boat as you.... I went through with it because the other forum members assured me that it was normal procedure.

​​​​​​i can say there is nothing to worry about mate.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
This happened to me, as I was in the same boat as you.... I went through with it because the other forum members assured me that it was normal procedure.

​​​​​​i can say there is nothing to worry about mate.

Is everything good with your order now? Have you got your tracking number for your package?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Kanew

3/5/15
Kent
Hi,
thanks for your responses, I posted up here before contact intime as I thought it may be standard practice and seems to be. Have received my tracking no. Will post up pics when it arrives!
Thanks all