• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Trusty Time. First Time Order. Waiting to hear back ...

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I still don’t get the need to have a fake warranty card. If the rep brakes are you going to take it to a fake Rolex dealer or a fake watchsmith with your fake warranty card?

No

I am not insinuating anything, just don’t get it, and especially paying 50 bucks extra for it.

You don't need to get it pal so don't worry.

Box? Well, at least you can put the watch in it.

Yup.

~~~~~~~~

The fact is, the behaviour of TT in my opinion was like dealing with travellers on a driveway tarmac job.

I won't be a returning customer.

Feel free to LYAO all you like.

Other TD's don't act that way ..

Last edited:

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
No

You don't need to get it pal so don't worry.

Yup.

~~~~~~~~

The fact is, the behaviour of TT in my opinion was like dealing with travellers on a driveway tarmac job.

I won't be a returning customer.

Feel free to LYAO all you like.

Other TD's don't act that way ..

A long way ahead of you and a lot to learn, with your attitude it might be the hard way.

If you’ve come here, it might have been a good idea to use the experience of others and read a little about ordering process, communicating with TDs and CC processing costs. But you obviously don’t need that knowledge, so all the best and good luck.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
A long way ahead of you and a lot to learn, with your attitude it might be the hard way.

Says you?

I treat others like they treat me.

And I did read plenty, so please stop making assumptions.

I simply think I have had a bad experience. You asked me to explain why, and I did. The whole reason why I never did to begin with was because I knew people would make assumptions. So I kept it short and simple.

So let's leave it at that

Best of luck to you too.

Last edited:

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Says you?

I treat others like they treat me.

And I did read plenty, so please stop making assumptions.

I am not making assumptions, this is simply what I can see clearly from your attitude and expectations.

If you expect the same level of customer service and response time from a rep dealer in China as you expect from normal online stores that means you either didn’t read or did not understand.

Either way, I will leave you to it, feel free to choose any other TD with the same expectations.

Vmaster

Horology Curious
30/6/22
I am not making assumptions, this is simply what I can see clearly from your attitude and expectations.

If you expect the same level of customer service and response time from a rep dealer in China as you expect from normal online stores that means you either didn’t read or did not understand.

Either way, I will leave you to it, feel free to choose any other TD with the same expectations.

It's not my first time dealing with TD's from China.

I do not expect Rolex level customer retail service, so yes, you are making assumptions.

I made it clear why I was not happy and having dealt with other TD's in China before I have never had this kind of issue.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Cannot say I am blown away with customer service with TT.

I'm finding it all a bit slow and in all honesty I feel like I couldn't recommend anyone to them.

Here you go.

My advice, stick to those TDs which you supposedly used before and problem is solved.

I’m out.