• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello lads!

wooziewoo

Horology Curious
29/11/22
New to this fourm, but had bought some replicas b4, looking forward to meet all these kind souls!

Looking for a Bp explorer 1 39mm in EU or UK btw :)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Welcome to RWI woozie

If you are willing to invest your time to read and learn this hobby and forum is so much fun.

Good to see that you have a watch on your radar already. The explorer 1 is a great all round watch. Looking for one myself since I dropped mine on the bath room floor, ugh.

They do pop up regularly on m2m sales or you could post something on the sub forum Want to buy (WTB). The version from BP factory is considered best bang for your buck, would advise a 2824 clone. GL

Last edited:

wooziewoo

Horology Curious
29/11/22
Welcome to RWI woozie

If you are willing to invest your time to read and learn this hobby and forum is so much fun.

Good to see that you have a watch on your radar already. The explorer 1 is a great all round watch. Looking for one myself since I dropped mine on the bath room floor, ugh.

They do pop up regularly on m2m sales or you could post something on the sub forum Want to buy (WTB). The version from BP factory is considered best bang for your buck, would advise a 2824 clone. GL
Thank you for coming by bro

Yeah explorer is lowkey my most wanted atm and thank you for the advices!

btw i also heard bp has a 3132 version, why choose 2824 instead if u dont mind me asking.

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Already good advice from @RedBearrd (he advised me, too, when I first joined, thanks again!). The BP explorer is imo one of the best bang for your bucks out there. Love mine and am never going to let it go.

Reactions: RedBearrd

wooziewoo

Horology Curious
29/11/22
Hi and welcome!
Already good advice from @RedBearrd (he advised me, too, when I first joined, thanks again!). The BP explorer is imo one of the best bang for your bucks out there. Love mine and am never going to let it go.

DAMN that looks stunning

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Sorry, some are really low quality pics...

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Both BP. Both great. The only thing is maybe the crown action which admittedly is coarse/gritty and a bit flimsy, I always do that as gently as I can.