• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello, glad I found you!

Gino1977

Horology Curious
27/11/22
Hello everybody, I've been looking for a group like this for years. Found it by chance looking at google image comparisons of watches and clicked on a page. I'm ecstatic to say the least. I've loved watches since I was a kid: from my Timex IRONMAN at 13 to my first "nice watch" I bought in the military at 19 in1998, a FOSSIL BLUE 2-tone Moon-phase I wore every day for years, even at my wedding. Then in the early 2000's my first automatic: INVICTA 8926OB ( I didn't even know what automatics were! ). That watch set me on my journey to collecting watches and learning a lot. Now I have a good career and I can surely afford a GEN, but I value my hard earned money too much! I have a second hand TAG as my most expensive, Seiko and Citizen automatic divers and several Paganis and Invictas. I've ALWAYS wanted a REP because because like I said, I could afford it but I don't like the price gouging and plus I'm a mature confident man who doesn't give a rats ass what the world thinks. In reality nobody will ever question what's on your wrist unless it's a Gold Daytona and you work at Burger King, right? I'll surely have questions in the future, I've placed my first order with TheOneWatches and a gentleman named Steve has been answering emails so quick it's impressive! Cheers to all, I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my watch collecting!

Reactions: Feefo

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Reactions: Gino1977

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
Very nice intro, so many of us have the very same views on the watch market. I look forward to meeting you around, until then, enjoy the forum and if you have any questions, just ask.

Reactions: Gino1977