• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Switzerland

jaques cartier

Horology Curious
25/11/22
Switzerland
Hello everybody,

No, not all Swiss have the dough to buy gens like its nothing.
I was made aware of high quality reps by Youtube and eventually found your forum via r/RepTime. Its awesome to dig deep into the wealth of information inside this community.

At first I thought getting a Daytona Panda quickly and I am done. But now I am not so sure anymore and I am digging in all the options. Lets see how deep into the rabbit hole it ll take me :)

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
I bet it will quite deep! I would suggest getting a panda as it is one of the most accurate rep out there. But there is so much more to discover here.

Welcome to the party! 🤘

ATH_98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Hello everybody,

No, not all Swiss have the dough to buy gens like its nothing.
I was made aware of high quality reps by Youtube and eventually found your forum via r/RepTime. Its awesome to dig deep into the wealth of information inside this community.

At first I thought getting a Daytona Panda quickly and I am done. But now I am not so sure anymore and I am digging in all the options. Lets see how deep into the rabbit hole it ll take me :)

I never believed in addiction until I started collecting reps. Suppose my money could be going on worse things aye!

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome!
You share the same destiny as many others here who started with just one itch and lost themselves in the maze of RWI. Lots of things to learn and great people to meet.
Enjoy the forum!