• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from SoCal. Oyster Perpetual 36mm Dark Blue Dial.

blocksvolleyball

Looking Around
17/7/22
Hello! I'm excited to have joined this forum with tons of information. Can't wait to get through all of it. I have decided on an Oyster Perpetual like the title says. I am still doing more research on the type of movement I would like and what factory and td to go with, but I am super excited. I will happily take any suggestions. :)

Reactions: jp13abk

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome!
OP 36 was also my first buy. Very happy with it and probably my favorite wear. Can't do anything wrong with an oyster perpetual.
Looks like you've already the right mindset, do your research and revert to the forum for any specific questions, you'll find help. It's a great place.
Good hunting!

jp13abk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/22
Hello! I'm excited to have joined this forum with tons of information. Can't wait to get through all of it. I have decided on an Oyster Perpetual like the title says. I am still doing more research on the type of movement I would like and what factory and td to go with, but I am super excited. I will happily take any suggestions. :)

Hi and welcome @blocksvolleyball

Was wondering if you decided on what movement and factory for the OP, and if you pulled the trigger and purchased it.

Look forward to hearing updates.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Yes, pray tell us, blocksvolleyball, I'm interested, too. Although I already have one, the silver (with its golden markers!) and rhodium dials are tempting me!

Reactions: jp13abk