• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Paris! (Cartirr

Hamilton92FR

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Hi all,

I'm a watch enthusiast as you all are but nothing more 1K in my collection. But I felt in love with the Santos 2018. Big step for me. But before I would try with a Rep. Guess what? Since have found this forum I'm pretty sure I will not stop after the Santos 😂
Any factory to recommend me for this one?
Cartier Santos Date 2018 SS

Reactions: ddp

DrGran

7/3/17
Ultima Thule
A replica of this?

cartier-santos-steel-dialup.jpg

I saw a dealer named PURETIME have a Santos de Cartier 40mm SS 3KF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS Bracelet MIYOTA 9015 for $448.00 that looks pretty good to me

Last edited:

centrum

27/7/14
Welcome. There are many factories make the Santos. Do your research so that you could get the best one. From my experience the BVF has shitty bracelets. But who knows if any other makers make better bracelets.

Hamilton92FR

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Thanks for your return and recommendations. I have seen a review of the 3KF version. Seems to be the right choice.
Any TD's other that PURETIME to recommend?

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thanks for your return and recommendations. I have seen a review of the 3KF version. Seems to be the right choice.
Any TD's other that PURETIME to recommend?
They're all TDs, no reasons to worry about. You may want to check if they refund for custom seizure, some do, others don't. My advice, check before you place an order, i. e. message them to ask if they have it available and also agree on everything else.
Then, after the transaction, be patient. The whole operation can take quite long in some cases. Don't get itchy, wait, ask now and again for an update if you're completely in the dark for a week or so, but not more. It can take some time, but they are TDs and you are rwi member, nothing irreparable can happen.

Nosips

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/22
France
Hi and welcome
You can look at the different reviews of the TDs but by definition if they are TDs it means they are reliable!
You can contact them and see with whom you have the most affinity. Personally it was trustytime on my last order ;)

Hamilton92FR

Horology Curious
8/8/22
Thank you all for your messages.
It's now time to go by myself and make my own experience.
I will share you my experience for sure 😉