• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Germany, Bavaria

butzdigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/19
Germany
Hello :)

Im looking for an Omega Seamaster 300 ceramic with black dial. Seams to be difficult to find unfortunately :-(

Last edited:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

Never say never, am sure if it's been repped, the guys here know about it, so best of luck with your search.

In case you haven't seen it, the below may also be of interest to you:

Enjoy exploring the forum

Test at 15:22

Last edited:

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Hello, welcome aboard.
Have fun here and start saving money. Collecting watches - not necessarely Replica watches - is an expensive hobby.

butzdigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/19
Germany
Welcome aboard Sir,

Never say never, am sure if it's been repped, the guys here know about it, so best of luck with your search.

In case you haven't seen it, the below may also be of interest to you:

Enjoy exploring the forum
Thanks for the link to the german forum. Already looking forward to buying my some nice quality reps !

Reactions: P..DR..D

FyiDev

Known Member
20/2/21
UK
Welcome to RWI my friend, may you enjoy your stay here, and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask questions! grüße aus England

Reactions: butzdigger

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I really appreciate your effort :). Unfortunately I’m looking for the ceramic one with black lungs on the outside. It usually comes with a rubber strap.
Sorry, was a spur of the moment thing, had just stumbled upon it moments before so I thought I'd just throw it in...

Reactions: butzdigger