• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello everybody :)

Vincentrun

Horology Curious
23/11/22
Hello everybody

New French member here and really happy to discover replica watches world.

I got several genuine watches and love micro brand but still looking for a best clone for a Tudor submariner no date. If somebody had a link for a trusted seller I’ll be really thankful 🥹

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
Bonjour! First have a look in the Trusted Dealer section - they all will likely be able to get and recommend what you are looking for, most have a website that you can spend hours browsing through,

Best advice would be to read through the stickies for new members, head over to the "NWBIG" thread and Tudor sub-threads to see what are the best reps and then go to the TD websites via the links (never google a TD name for a link - this is how to land on a phoney site and get scammed) and send them a message!

Reactions: RedBearrd

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
party GIF

Vincentrun

Horology Curious
23/11/22
Bonjour! First have a look in the Trusted Dealer section - they all will likely be able to get and recommend what you are looking for, most have a website that you can spend hours browsing through,

Best advice would be to read through the stickies for new members, head over to the "NWBIG" thread and Tudor sub-threads to see what are the best reps and then go to the TD websites via the links (never google a TD name for a link - this is how to land on a phoney site and get scammed) and send them a message!
Thank you. As a Noob I suite dificult for me to find all wanted information first cause of the language and then that there too much time I wasn’t gone on a forum :)

I will navigate into all different section but If somebody had recommandations it will help me to don’t waist too much time on research 🧐