• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heads up on a change to our 1st production run.

Thomas Carey

Known Member
6/3/13
Folks it looks like rather than 500 in our 1st production we are only going to do a bit less than 300 in all.

Which means that some of the models are quite close to being sold out.

Also some of the models will be pretty darn rare. For example it looks like we will only be doing 24 of each of the Stainless Steel models.

So you might now want to wait too much longer to order. =)

http://minutemanwatches.com/

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I see businesses do this all the time. You have an opportunity to really build your brand, entice people to learn more about your company, and if nothing else- give people an idea what the heck you're talking about.

Now, someone might say: use the search. Guess what, if the OP doesn't have the time to give me some solid information, why bother?

Some might say: there have been many posts about this topic, haven't you been paying attention? Well, have you ever watched a television series where they review what happened last week to get you caught up or refresh your memory?

The point is, creating this thread is 97.8% worthless considering the information you've provided. You don't even take the time to put the link to your company in your signature. Do you sit there and actually wonder why.... why... are you only producing 300 instead of 500?

Put some time an effort into marketing. Have someone else put your posts/threads together for you if you don't have the time.

If I designed watches for you, I'd be pissed that you were wasting my time and talent. If you're the one doing it (which I'm assuming only because of the effort put into the last case back design I saw) then you're selling yourself short in a big way.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
My post was deleted? Nice. Rather than responding, you erase... I do not see prosperity in your future....