• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Headin Out For a Bit

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Will be going to New York...Glenwood to be exact....Leaving in a few hours....Ill return tomarrow evening!......

repliking

Renowned Member
2/4/06
When the cat's away,the mice will play :wink: Don't worry...we won't f*ck up too bad!! :D

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Will be going to New York...Glenwood to be exact....Leaving in a few hours....Ill return tomarrow evening

What a great city to visit. Have a great time.

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
BACK....THANK GOD.......been up since friday morning....20+ hrs driving time.......

In case anyone is wondering....this was for a ebay purchase...i had to pickup!!!!.....NEVER AGAIN.. :D

Guys i have to crash!.....My eyes cant focas....

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
Hm, eBay purchase he had to pick up. That says to me either something very big, like a car or piece of furniture, or something small but of very high value and possible shipping risk like a really nice watch. If it's the latter we want to see pics!

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Hm, eBay purchase he had to pick up. That says to me either something very big, like a car or piece of furniture, or something small but of very high value and possible shipping risk like a really nice watch. If it's the latter we want to see pics!

I am with you but I put my money on a watch.

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Glad you made it home safe... but the suspense is killing us!