• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam183 from Davidsen

eleley

Known Member
2/6/07
Hi,

Today I received my Black Seal from DSN.
My knowledge about Panerais is limited (before I join Darkside was zero!!), but to me the watch looks perfect.
Communication with him was also excellent.

All your posts I read in the forum, helped me to decide about the model, the seller, of what to take care, everything...
Thank you!!!

Eleley
(from Athens of 43 °C)

PS: Sorry for the bad photos.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
That's a winner, for certain! Congrats on the new watch, enjoy that beauty!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Thats a great watch, enjoy it.

JOEJOEJOE

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/06
Very nice !

Just be careful with the crown - not sure if Davidsen's is better - but as you probably know, the crown tube threads are known to strip over time.

Other weise, it's a great looking rep. Very accurate dial too

Joe

dukas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/07
Congrat for your new watch..It looks really great! Good choice, indeed! :shock:

eleley

Known Member
2/6/07
Thank you all!

One month ago, when i decided to find out which is the best replica, my first thought was to ask you directly.
But then I preffered to start searching myself, using your ''indirect'' help by reading and reading...
Now, I feel great, having done it the ''right way''... As Kavafis, a great greek poet, wrote: It's the voyage thet matters, not only the destination''

Regards,
Eleley

PS: In many posts, I had read that DSN's dial is not very succesfull, but I think that this one is very close to the gen. What do you think?

ganjamun

5/3/07
eleley said:
Thank you all!

One month ago, when i decided to find out which is the best replica, my first thought was to ask you directly.
But then I preffered to start searching myself, using your ''indirect'' help by reading and reading...
Now, I feel great, having done it the ''right way''... As Kavafis, a great greek poet, wrote: It's the voyage thet matters, not only the destination''

Regards,
Eleley

PS: In many posts, I had read that DSN's dial is not very succesfull, but I think that this one is very close to the gen. What do you think?

His recent dials are actually getting better. Your black seal is pretty close to the gen, it'll take a freak to spot it's a rep. But it's the gen feel that I like about Davidsen. A rep like no other. And you get all the combo deal, flush cannon pinion, super lume... better crown, etc etc. :)