• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just got a new daily beater :)

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
I had not thought that this would be one for me, but I like it for some reason I can't put my finger on. I think I'm gonna really like it. I like the way the bezel dishes down to the crystal instead of like most watches (concave instead of convex).

Phone-camera wrist shot:

47ef92bd-1.jpg

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
A classic. Nice pickup.

Ya know, nop, it took me a while to warm up to my black Monster. For me, it was the edge of the bezel. I no longer look at that. The rest of the watch is too cool.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
VERY nice Anopsis! ..here's mine. It's not new per say but it's always treated me right.

Right_hand.jpg

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I pride my seiko and wear it to special occasions like one would do with a rolex. And I am not kidding either. I wear a rep omega seamaster as a daily beater.

danyboy

Known Member
12/8/09
one of the best looking seikos ever..and probably the only kind i would wear on a daily basis :p my next gen buy :D great buy ;)

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
jc, I can't believe a 'daily beater' comment like that didn't come from PecMan, Sub4Me or seanf. You're picking up some bad habits around here. ;) :anopsis: :)

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
jc, I can't believe a 'daily beater' comment like that didn't come from PecMan, Sub4Me or seanf. You're picking up some bad habits around here. ;) :anopsis: :)

I know, i know... i'm even disappointing myself. :facepalm: