• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Having Difficulties With Checkout

Bimota

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Ok, I’m not sure if this is a conspiracy, lol, but I tried to purchase a Clean Factory Rolex GMT Master II, but there’s an error message that comes up on the last step with the credit card check out. I closely checked all of the info I input, attempted again, same error.

A few months ago, I purchased a Clean Factory Rolex Daytona from Ryan at InTime with no issues. I tried to purchase the GMT Rolex earlier today from InTime, but their site went down during checkout…..so, I went to JTime to purchase the GMT Rolex, did the checkout, then I receive an email with payment instructions for bank wire, Western Union, or Bitcoin…none of which I’m familiar with, so now I decide to try purchasing the GMT Rolex through ChazingTime08, but the error message comes up at check out. Plan A, B, and C have all failed.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hi,
Bank wire is OK normally... It is a bit longer but it works.

Evox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
I've never sent any money over Western Union. Can you do that online using a credit card? Or do you have to physically go to a Western Union location with cash?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I have never used Western Union... Maybe you could PM some big buyers who have a hundred of watches ;) I am not this kind of buyer !

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
They might accept what used to be named TranferWise now renamed 'Wise'. I've used it a couple of times and it is cheaper than many forms of money transfer and relatively straight forward.